The method to solve the three-stool Hanoi problems taught in class was different from what I had in mind. I know that the process works as a recursion, but what I have in mind is that, when manually solving this game we are actually repeating the moves we make.
For example, if we want to move 6 pieces from the first stool to the
last, we have to repeat twice the actions taken moving 4 pieces in order. So our process in mind is something like this:
prepare to move 1 - move 1
prepare to move 2 - move 1, move 2
prepare to move 3 - move 1, move 2, move 3
...
But the program just didn't work that way. Instead, it is thinking "backwards", figuring out what the last step should be, and deducing backwards. It is actually accurate since when we are deciding to which stool we move the first(smallest) piece, we do consider where we want the last piece to be placed.
The GUI graphics don't look good enough for me. Though we were asked not to make any changes to GUIViewer and GUIController, I made some changes to the width of cheeses and color arrangement.
I hope we can really get onto learning tkinter soon, so that we can make actual games in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment